- Ruby (Manik): Ruby or Manik is a natural, deep pink or blood red colored, precious gemstone of the Corundum family. Vedic astrology recommends rubies to be worn for success and growth in businesses, jobs, social status, authority and self-confidence.
- Pearl (Moti): Pearl is an organic, white to bluish grey colored, precious gemstone produced inside the body of a living organism called ‘Mollusc’. This gemstone holds a strong astrological significance in the Vedic astrology and is worn to pacify planet Moon in the wearer’s birth chart. Western astrology suggests Pearl birthstone for those born in the month of June.
- Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj): Yellow Sapphire is a highly precious, yellow colored gemstone of the Corundum mineral family. It is one of the most recognized gemstones in vedic astrology worn for professional success, marital bliss, improved will power and healthy progeny.
- Hessonite (Gomed): Hessonite is a deep brown or honey colored, semi-precious gemstone from the grossular Garnet mineral family. It is worn to overcome negative effects of Rahu as well as to gain power, wealth and success in public careers, jobs and businesses.
- Diamond: It is said that the one who wears a Diamond has a luxurious life. Diamond is also supposed to enhance the name, fame and artistic quality of the person. Diamond is a hot gem. It creates goodness and removes evil and fearful thoughts in the native. It improves financial conditions and blesses the native with comforts and peace of mind. It also enhances sexual power. It is also helpful in diabetes, diseases of urine, of private parts, syphilis, skin and uterine diseases
- Emerald (Panna): Emerald is a green colored, highly precious gemstone of the Beryl mineral family. It is one of the most reputed gemstones in vedic astrology worn for success in businesses & jobs, creative or intellectual pursuits and knowledge seeking ventures.
- Cats Eye: Cat’s Eye (Lahsuniya / Vaidooryam / Vaiduryam in Hindi) is a semi precious gemstone found in shades of colours like gray, black, honey and yellowish green.
- Blue Sapphire (Neelam Stone): Blue Sapphire (Neelam Stone) is a highly precious, blue colored gemstone of the Corundum mineral family. Recognized as the most powerful and fastest acting gemstone in vedic astrology, it brings instant wealth, fame and success in wearer’s life.